Friday, December 29, 2006

Ponderings... or, lack thereof

Throughout my day I spend a lot of time on my own, working, driving, or whichever else. I ponder a lot, about dumb little stuff. A lot of the time I say to myself, wow, I wish I can remember this later on today. Maybe if I can remember it I can transform a pondering into an idea.

The human mind is very interesting. The thought process is such a tangled web. Ever have an idea? How did you come up with the idea? What thoughts or events led up to it?


"Whoa! That sign I just drove past kind of reminds me of that Holy Grail movie."

"I wonder if there really is Holy Grail."

"I remember in The Da Vinci Code movie the part with the Last Supper, they pointed out that there was no cup on the table in the Last Supper painting."

"I wonder what they would have drank at the last supper had they used cups for every person."

"Maybe there were some cups there and Da Vince just didn't paint them. How could he know one way or the other?"

"If I painted it, and I used cups, I would paint on that looks sorta like the 'Not tonight, it's bowling night' mug as a joke. That'd be funny."

"Oh, no! I left the coffee pot on."


Should thought processes make sense? Is there a correct way to think as a means to blossom your thoughts into better, fuller ideas? I'm sure there's some kind of Freud stuff about all that. Makes one ponder...

No comments: