Tuesday, November 13, 2007

1408, Sam Jackson Beer, Scrubs

So, 1408. Not too many scary movies have A-list actors in them. This one did. John Cusack was pretty good in it, too. I am personally not a fan of scary movies, AT ALL. I can't stand them. I actually hate them. There's usually no plot, they're usually very predictable, and usually lots of people die. Without ruining the movie for anyone, 1408 was not a typical scary movie. Plus, Samual L. Jackson was in there.

Have you seen the Chapelle Show where Dave does the pretend Samual Adams commercial? I keep imaging that in my head, the part when he's hollering "I'm Samual Jackson. This is how I talk!" Anyway, I thought it was pretty good.

And how about Scrubs? This is a show that walked into my life very recently. I had a friend loan me the first 5 seasons on the DVD. What a funny show. Probably my full time favorite is Dr. Cox. He's pretty much my hero. Favorite episodes would include: S05E09 'My Half Acre', the episode when Turk dances to Poison. This was a most excellent episode. Also, S03E04 'My Lucky Day' was incredibly funny due to my part time favorite, Janitor. JD plays a joke on Janitor by telling him a riddle, but it backfires with "It's a riddle. Two guys destroyed your bike with a crobar and a bat. One of em wasn't me." Also, the DVD commentary between John C. McGinley and Neil Flynn is pretty good.

Maybe more later.

No comments: